The Management Board of Olympic Entertainment Group AS is comprised of two members. In the daily management activities, the Management Board of the Company is independent and is guided by the best interests of all shareholders, thereby ensuring sustainable development of the Company according to the set objectives and strategy. The Management Board also ensures the functioning of internal control and risk management procedures in the Company. The Supervisory Board of Olympic Entertainment Group AS elects members of the Management Board for a term of up to three years.
Corey David Plummer – Chairman of the Management Board and CEO since 5 November 2018 (member of the Supervisory Board since 11 May 2018). Corey David Plummer graduated from Michigan State University in 1996 with a degree in Political Science and Economics, earned a Master of Business Administration from Arizona State University in 1999 and received Executive Finance Certificate from INSEAD in 2016.
Helena Evert – Chief Human Resource Officer and member of the Management board since July 2020. Helena Evert is a seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience in business management and human resources. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Law from Tartu University, an EBS Executive Education Human Resources Management diploma and an EBS coaching course diploma.
Nicola Foschini – Chief Operations Officer member of the management board since September 2020. Professional basketball player until 1998, Founder of Infostation, the first Italian company of Digital Signage (ITC), Managing Director at Swisscom (TLC), spending the last 12 years in the hospitality industry first as Vice President Franchise Development and then as Vice President Operations Southern Europe Luxury Properties at Accor SA.
The Supervisory Board of Olympic Entertainment Group AS is comprised of six members.
- Günter Schmid – member of the Supervisory Board since 11 May 2018 and Chairman of the Supervisory Board since 15 May 2019. Günter Schmid holds a master’s degree in chemistry from the Technical University of Munich and received his doctorate in philosophy from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1994.
- Stephen Mark Peel – member of the Supervisory Board since 11 May 2018. Stephen Mark Peel received his BA/MA from Downing College, Cambridge in 1987 and received a Master of Advanced Study from the Jackson Institute of Global Affairs at Yale University in 2015.
- Stefan Kowski – member of the Supervisory Board since 11 May 2018. Stefan Kowski graduated from Leopold-Franzens University, Innsbruck, Austria in 2002 with a degree in International Economic and Business Studies (MMag. rer.soc. oec.) and received a M.B.A. with high distinction from Harvard Business School, Boston, USA in 2006, where he was a George F. Baker Scholar.
- Taavi Veskimägi – member of the Supervisory Board since 18 September 2019. Taavi Veskimägi completed postgraduate education at Reading University in energy management and received an MBA from Aalto University in business administration.
- Christopher Backes – member of the Supervisory Board since 31 July 2019. Christopher is a Principal at Novalpina, having joined the firm in May 2017. Prior to joining Novalpina, from 2014 to 2017, Christopher was an Analyst at Morgan Stanley in the General Industrials Group in London and Technology Group in Menlo Park. Christopher received his B.A. HSG in Business Administration from the University of St. Gallen.
- Kristjan Piilmann – member of the Supervisory Board since 31 July 2019. Kristjan is an Associate at Novalpina, having joined the firm in August 2018. Prior to joining Novalpina, from 2014 to May 2018, Kristjan was an Associate at Citigroup in the Energy sector team in London. Kristjan received his BSc. in Mathematics from the University of Edinburgh.